GENZLER® AMPLIFICATION announces the addition of a new SERIES 2, 4 x 10” model to their revolutionary Bass Array cabinet line-up. The BA2-410-3 is loaded with 10 separate cone drivers and is simply the most compact, powerful, detailed and articulate presentation of the BA concept in a single enclosure. Overall tonal characteristics include powerful, defined, deep, lows, smooth mid-range character, seamlessly transitioning to extended top-end clarity.
DESIGN BACKGROUND —-
Although, smaller than most 4 x 10” and tweeter cabinets, this innovative design blends the punch and quickness of four premium Neodymium 10” drivers, in a vented bass reflex enclosure, and the performance and pattern control of a 6 x 3” Neodymium paper cone driver line array element. The placement of the line array in front, and between the 10” woofers further provides an extremely broad projection pattern, immediate quickness and clarity that is not possible with standard 4×10” design.
Also due to line array principles the all-important mid and high frequencies have a much wider horizontal dispersion with a more controlled vertical pattern. This offers the most even projection possible around the perimeter of the stage and audience.
The benefits of this design are exponential for the player:
- Delivering full, deep, low frequency response from the high efficiency 4 x 10” woofers — doing what they do best, providing excellent support of the fundamental for the lower strings of the instrument.
- Smooth, seamless, clear, and articulate mid-range to high frequency transition across the audio spectrum.
- Broad horizontal dispersion far exceeding conventional woofer/tweeter combinations.
- Providing a much more open, smoother midrange and high frequency response because of the ideal natural characteristics of the mid-high frequency array when compared to a conventional tweeter that cannot reproduce the crucial midrange frequencies without pattern control or un-natural distortion.
- And now, the NEW SERIES 2 update offers even more advancements with increased power handling, broader frequency response, more detail, mid-clarity, definition, and extended top-end, all in an even lighter-weight cabinet.
The BA2-410-3 is an extremely versatile, lightweight (49 lbs) 1,200 watt, 4-ohm cabinet, and is ideal for those players that need the highest powered, most dynamic performance possible, in a single, compact, cabinet design.
The BA2-410-3 cabinet features include:
- Neodymium 10” Woofers w/4 x 3” Neodymium Line Array Drivers
- Ported Cabinet Design
- Cabinet Built w/Lite-ply & Baltic Birch Plywood
- Side Mounted, Metal, Recessed Handles
- Dual Speakon® and ¼” Input Jacks
There are no reviews yet.