The new BA2-210-3STR (straight version) is identical to the original straight cabinet design, and now with all new Italian-designed premium Neodymium loudspeakers advances the Bass Array’s widely accepted unique approach to bass instrument loudspeaker reproduction. Overall tonal characteristics include defined, deep, broad lows, smooth mid-range character, seamlessly transitioning to extended top-end clarity.
DESIGN BACKGROUND —–
Although the same size as many 2 x 10” and tweeter cabinets, this innovative design blends the punch and quickness of premium Neodymium dual 10” drivers, in a vented bass reflex enclosure, and the performance and pattern control of a 4 x 3” Neodymium paper cone driver line array element.
The placement of the line array in front of, and between the 10” woofers provides an extremely broad projection pattern, immediate quickness and articulation that is not possible with standard 2×10” designs. Also due to line array principles the all-important mid and high frequencies have a much wider horizontal dispersion with a more controlled vertical pattern. This offers the most even projection possible around the perimeter of the stage and audience.
This innovative design blends the benefits of a dual 10″ vented bass reflex design with the performance and pattern control of a 4 x 3” Neodymium driver line array element. The benefits of combining both design elements in an extremely compact cabinet are exponential for the player:
- Full, deep, low frequency response from the high efficiency 10” woofers — doing what they do best.
- Smooth, seamless, clear, and articulate mid-range to high frequency transition across the audio spectrum.
- Broad horizontal dispersion far exceeding conventional woofer/tweeter combinations.
- And now, the NEW SERIES 2 update offers even more advancements with increased power handling, broader frequency response, more detail, mid-clarity, definition, and extended top-end, all in an even lighter-weight cabinet.
What this means in the context of performance is the most focused, defined, musically smooth and seamless response possible throughout the cabinet’s entire broad-range bandwidth.
And with available straight and slant cabinet versions, the options for stacking both offers a variety of configurations which can enhance tonal details, projection and dispersion depending upon the venue or stage requirements.
The BA2-210-3STR cabinet features include:
- Neodymium 10” Woofers w/4 x 3” Neodymium Line Array Drivers
- Ported Cabinet Design
- Cabinet Built w/Lite-ply & Baltic Birch Plywood
- Side Mounted, Metal, Recessed Handles
- Dual Speakon® and ¼” Input Jacks
There are no reviews yet.