GENZLER® AMPLIFICATION is proud to announce the addition of the NU CLASSIC series of compact, lightweight bass cabinets, delivering classic tone and warm full-spectrum response. Along with our “boutique” modern take on classic/vintage cabinet styling, these 3 new models feature advanced lightweight construction, compact vertical designs, and “specially-designed” Ferrite/Ceramic magnet low frequency driver formats and our compression tweeter.
The combination of component selection, ported cabinet design and construction techniques combine to deliver the sought-after performance and feel of Ferrite/Ceramic loudspeakers in a lightweight cabinet “weight class” — normally associated with Neodymium speaker cabinets.
We accomplish this utilizing our “tried and true” manufacturing principles, well-braced 12mm lite plywood construction, internal triangular truss-style side-to-back bracing, internal acoustic dampening, shelf-port designs with “softened” leading edges to deliver strong, powerful, low frequency support with less turbulence.
These traditional woofer and tweeter platforms offer a variety of tonal performance for every type of player. The NU CLASSIC SERIES delivers smooth, warm response from modern transparent clarity to classic growl.
Three models are ideal on their own or in stackable combinations.
- Ported, Lightweight, Vertical Cabinet Designs
- Compact Cabs with Small Stage Footprints
- Multi-layer Poplar Plywood construction
- Internal Triangular “truss-style” Bracing
- Recessed Handles and Jack Plate
- Advanced Ferrite/Ceramic Loudspeakers
- Compression Bullet Tweeter w/Ferro-Fluid Cooling
- Black Vinyl Covering with White/Gray Grille Cloth, Silver Piping
- Input Panel w/Speakon™ & ¼” Jacks
- 12 dB/Octave Crossover, w/Tweeter Level Control
The Nu CLASSIC series delivers Genzler Amplification quality, smart, clean designs, and unmatched performance and value. Either for the working musician or the up-and-coming beginner or hobbyist, this new series of cabs deliver that affordable, classic ceramic speaker vibe and feel in compact, lightweight cabs. Truly, big output from small stage footprints.